Friday, December 5, 2008

First things...wait...what was I saying?

Do you know what's wrong with writing first drafts on a computer? You lose. Train of thought. Original idea. The point.

Lately I've been trying to write on the computer only. Or perhaps it's more that I haven't been writing enough in a journal or notebook. Hence, the scarcity of entries.

I was just inspired by a funny story, started to type it out on the computer, and as of this moment have no idea what the point is.

Is it aging? Or just a flaw in my usual process and habit?

By the way, keep in mind, I'm younger than most of you (except my cousin Heather--hope you still check in!!) who read this. Pick your battles.

1 comment:

Travis, Heather, & Tyler said...

I most definitely still check in, and most certainly remember that I am a full 6 months younger than you. Thus, my mind is a full 6 months....wait, where was I going with this? :)