Sunday, April 20, 2008

Freebies

Today my mom flies back to Singapore. We met at her hotel for snacks on the Hilton Executive circuit and wow, did we almost get mowed down by by a swarm of older women. A spread of fruits, cheeses, you know, finger foods buffet style with a cash bar, the way these folks attacked, you'd have thought that they hadn't eaten all day. Neither of us could pinpoint where they were from, but my mom had to retreat when they refreshed the fruit platter. Dag, people! On a New York budget, I guess free is free.

Safe flight, Mom. All 18 hours of it.

1 comment:

Kayscorner said...

Freebies.
Don't forget the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.

Flight was smooth, loooooong, and I had an empty seat beside me!

One TV on fight path, one on movies, two pillows, two tray tables. 3 rows from the lave; almost business class.

Hugs and kisses.