Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's next?

I met a kid at 7A last night who also loves traveling. He'd just gotten back from Central America and is working to save cash to take off and not come back. We're all over the world, aren't we? It's funny, though, what a privilege it is. I can go anywhere. Lots of people can't even leave their own cities.

His name is Greg. He just plugged my iPod into the system and is having a field day with my old school funk and grooves. Nice. A little Eazy E. He said it just made his night. God, I love it when you know you're supposed to be exactly where you are. These are the breaks.

Lately, I've been thinking about traveling the US. I haven't seen that much here in depth. I traveled across the country when in college but it was for speed not pleasure. I think I prefer pleasure over speed in general. HA! Something like a phenomenon.

I've also been considering Cuba. I worry that the bubble will be burst soon enough and it would be great to see it before that happens. In my mind, it still seems untouched, pure.

No comments: