Saturday, October 27, 2007

All dressed up

I just passed two guys on the street dressed up for Halloween as doctors but with name tags on their lab coats. Kind of like mechanics. Their tags didn't read Jimmy Bob or even Tony, but "orgasm donors." They had stethoscopes around their necks, and well, it didn't make sense to me. Guess I figured they'd have other instruments...and, more appropriately, no clothing at all. Or maybe chaps. Or a loin cloth or something. Just seemed kind of sterile. And I wonder. Is it like an organ donor? Once you die, all your orgasms are harvested and given unto those in dire need of them?

Me, I'm not sure what to do about Halloween. I haven't gotten into it that much since the days of side ponytails and bangle bracelets. I'd love to carve a pumpkin and may end up doing that. But as far as dressing up...anyone got any ideas?

No comments: