Friday, June 6, 2008

What and the city?

I went to see Sex and the City with Heather two days ago. I thought it was going to be all fun, fashion and sassiness in the city. Turns out it's about love. With all the aforementioned thrown into the mix. It was devastating for me, this movie. I came home, sent Heather out for 40s and hair dye and started cutting my hair. Nothing major, no platinum or shaved parts. It is a little rock n roll. I like it. I tigress, I mean, digress...

Two days later and I'm still wondering, in the land of opportunity where anything's possible, what's my New York dream? How is this whole thing going to work out? And is there really true love out there for everyone? It's funny how the impression of New York and New Yorkers is that we're all living the glamorous life. And that your dreams come true. And don't get me wrong, I live it up. And you forget how much you do in a day-in-the-life here. But there's something to be said for a simple, quiet life. But, for me, nope. Not yet, anyway!

FYI, I got cast as Samantha in my group of friends. I know, Mom. I know.

2 comments:

Kayscorner said...

I know, Mom? What?

What are 40s?

BTW, it's your, not you're.

Samantha was my favorite...

What about Heathen?

Love u lots.

Sockmonkee said...

On a test in MySpace I came out as Carrie. On a different test on Facebook I came out as Samantha. I guess Im somewhere in between...OR it could be the Gemini in me. One of each!