Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Keep it moving

Lately, a girlfriend of mine who lives in Switzerland asked, "Who is this Tony?!?" And it occurred to me that perhaps I should do a few introductions and maybe even updates.

Tony, aka Anthony, and I met in college at Georgia State in Atlanta. The first time we met, he asked if he could cheat off of me. HA! And I told him no. We've been friends ever since, maybe 11 years now. We've lived in different cities, sometimes the same one, and wreak our fair share of havoc together. He is currently moving to San Francisco via Omaha...

Next, the person who comments most on this blog, Sockmonkee, aka Rebecca, I also met in the ATL, well, technically Decatur. We met because of this guy; he's not really a part of either of our lives but thank God he brought us together. Rebecca is my encouragement and the most understanding human being I know. She can also argue all sides of a situation unlike me. She's also the one who will be most upset that I put her name, photo, etc up here. Heh, heh. I've vacationed with her family for a few years now as well, and hope to again this year.

Then there's the Sarge, aka Keri. God bless her, she's had a rough few months lately. But she just moved into a fabulous one bedroom in Innwood. A place to call home. And I'm hoping to help decorate! And more than one room! Knowles is on the left in this photo, too. She just moved to Queens.

And then there's Heathen, aka Heather. She's staying with me for the summer. We used to live together uptown when I first moved to the city. Between the Sarge and the Heathen, this summer is shaping up for some good fun. Heather has coined it "The summer of music," while Keri's calling it "Single Summer '08." Combine the two and I'm in...Prosecco, anyone?

No comments: