Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dia de nacimiento

So what do you do for the first official I'm "in my 30s now" birthday? I know. Who cares? Me. So, I went out for margaritas, then to a friend's for absinthe. Woah. That sure is some crazy stuff. Illegal here--or not legally sold anyway. And you serve it with water and a sugar cube. It's a whole process. And two of those and...TKO. Anita's down for the count.

When I woke up this morning, I giggled. Just inside the door was one shoe, followed by the next. Then pants, shirt and unmentionables. Looks like I removed an article of clothing with each step. Funny, too. I was home by 10 pm! That's when my mom passes out, not ME! Uh, oh. Not sure this whole 31 thing is going to work out...

Quick shout out: happy birthday to me! Thanks all of you who called this hussy. Love ya!

No comments: