Saturday, August 25, 2007

Vacation!

Back on vaca, people, I'm in Florida. The Emerald Coast. The water is the color of jade, the sand snow. I've been coming to this part of Florida for 10 years, and this year the water is like crystal. We're staying in Bobby Bowden's house, Florida State's head football coach, for those of you who may not know. My father has a pretty strong opinion of him and laughed out loud when I told him that's where we'd be staying. Just an FYI, Dad, the deck is overrun with its very own horde of yellow jackets. The irony!

Did you know that Miller Lite is union made? At least the cans are. I wonder: shouldn't what's on the can reflect what's inside as much as the can itself? I think yes. So then, that's some union made beer. Just feels better knowing that big, sweaty, balding men made my beer. Really. Seems much better. Who want's to be drinking beer made made women who used to, say, do pedicures? Apple blossom beer? No frickin' thanks.

1 comment:

Kayscorner said...

This picture is awesome! Did you take it or copy it from the Corona website? Love you!