Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pointer

I rolled my finger up in the window of Becca's car yesterday. Yes, like an idiot. I was peeling my toenails off, cute, I know, and decided to throw them out the window. They're biodegradable, right, Dad? My left hand on the window control, my right hand out the window, I guess we hit a bump or something. And my left hand jerked up and rolled my right index finger up into the window sleeve. Not so fun. In those 3 seconds, it's like time stopped. I tried to pry my hand out first, then realized I could simply roll the window back down. Have I'm mentioned I'm an idiot sometimes? And despite my many attempts at ambidextrousness, I'm still hopelessly right-handed. The funniest part is that when we got back to the car after the day at the beach, I could see my handprints on the window, the right one slightly smeared from being pulled up with the window, the left one above it. I had apparently tried to use the force of both hands, one of which was pinned in the window already, to push the glass right out of the frame. Silly girl.

No comments: