Saturday, February 2, 2008

Not sure this is my kind of spree...

So another crazy idea I came up with recently, well, other than that joining the gym thing, was to start dating. Hmm. Lately, I've been opening myself to the world more and all of us lovely people in it. Interested in widening my friend circle, my knowledge, maybe meeting some different people in the city, it's been working out ok. And I think I've approached dating that same way. But this dating thing, it's a whole other beast. Hypothesis after hypothesis, I've decided that dating is shopping, which we all I know I love. My closet overrunneth. But really. You go to a store (aka bar), pick out the ones you like, and depending on your own personal methodology, try them on.

With shopping many of us never set foot in a fitting room, just take things home and three days later return the unwanteds. Others of us try on every single possible item in the store (this is me), almost in a frenzy, certain to be leaving with at least one cute thang that suits. And while for me, it usually turns out to be more than one, still others never pick up a thing. Well, dating is kind of the same. Lots of nice stuff out there, you may even try it on, but it gets harder finding stuff you want to own. And stuff you may want that isn't already spoken for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting finding!
All the woulda-coulda-shouldas layin' in the aun,
talkin' 'bout the things they woulda-coulda-shoulda done...
But all those woulda-coulda-shouldas ran away and hid
from one little Did.

Happy shopping!

Kayscorner said...

Pictures??