Monday, March 23, 2009

God bless Harley Davidson

Tough, Thai and generous. Cruising up the hills with my 30 pound pack on my back, I held on to a woman who offered me a lift to the pier. On her Harley! Hell, yes! Talk about an abs workout. Up hills and down and twists and turns...nice!

Sometimes I think the universe speaks to you, or maybe on behalf of you. After the encounter with the nasty wife, I went to get money from the ATM. One of which malfunctioned, the other of which was being reloaded. Bahtless with no way to the pier, leaving on bad terms, here came a lady on a Harley. God bless America. No charge, just out of the goodness of her heart, she was headed that way and gave me a lift. It may have been the adorable plaid jumper I was wearing...but, honestly, I don't think it had a thing to do with me. She had a good deed for the day in her sights, and thankfully I was the recipient.

No comments: