Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm not an addict, no, I feel...

Oh, heavens, people. I have an addiction. Never having had the addictive personality that many I know and love have (or at least never admitting it), aside from coffee (oh, and maybe alcohol? I fear), Southeast Asia has officially stripped me of my non-addict status. It's called 100 Plus. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. It tastes of flowers ever so slightly, with a hint of orange, like Fresca but SO much better. The stuff also has eletrolytes in it. Not only tasty but also restorative? I say, "Why not?" It's like a cross between Orangina, seltzer and Gatorade! Downside, of course, it's a Coca Cola product, but what can you do? Monopoly is not just a Parker Bros game.

P.S. It's also good as a mixer (at least with ice, Bombay Sapphire gin and a little lime juice).

No comments: