Sunday, May 6, 2007

Feelings

This kid named Josh Vandall used to make fun of me in high school because I always had ¨feelings.¨ He used it as an adjective: ¨You´re not gonna get all feelings on me are you, Anne?¨ And while it was annoying, it also made me laugh because when he actually did need to express something, or heaven forbid cry, it was to me.

And who knows who's keeping up with this blog...thanks to those who do make comments...it's really nice. But for all of you, I just want to be sure that you know I love you. I love you, Mom. I love you, Dad. I love you, Gray. I love you, David. And, Rebecca, I love you, sister! And, Tony, I love you, too. And, Lynn, you're in there. Love you, my fellow Georgia Peach. And Julie, I love you too, girl! And Miss Clarice. And all the folks at Good Enough to Eat, I love you!! (quick plug: www.goodenoughtoeat.com) And my BVN peeps, you know who you are, love you. And Brendan, still love you, too. And Ruth, you, too! Miss ya! And the whole family. Nana, Grandaddy, Harry & Edna, all of you. It's just important that you know. Andrew, the Australian who lost his parents last year, encouraged me to let any and all of the people I love know that I love them. And in honor of his loss, it just seems like the right thing to do. So like it or not, you're stuck with me and the love I'm sending. Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Kayscorner said...

Back at you, Sweetie! Just returned from Bali, and Dad is in Zurich. Maybe "the corner" will appear someday.

Ta ta.

Unknown said...

ditto. quite possibly your finest post. ;)

and _I_ just returned from... Birmingham, AL!

Sockmonkee said...

Love to you too sissy!! You will never know just how much!!