Thursday, May 31, 2007

Am I on spring break?

I stayed up all night last night, chilled on the beach all day today and then headed back to the hostal for HAPPY HOUR! Iquique feels like one of those stupid Girls Gone Wild videos but without the bare-all. And it's not all my fault! Mark showed up yesterday. A sarcastic Australian (is that redundant?) surfer and we talked all night. And Meg is a really great partner in crime as well. Does anybody remember that series? It was with Linda Carter and Loni Anderson? Anyway, I got dibs on being Loni. That's decided. And I'm seriously going to need to do the Master Cleanser when I get back.

This afternoon, Meg, Maya (Santiago-born, living in San Pedro, cold desert town) and I sat on the beach and talked about...guess what? Boys. Seems I'm not the only one looking for a man who can deal with me. Maya says she's a tad on the bitchy side with men so we decided what we need are men who can be bigger bitches than us. Not like Rupaul...men who can put us in our places from time to time, knowing the right time to do so. Kind of silly really. It's almost like taming a horse or something. All instinctual. Strike me down, women's lib. I guess we're all just animals, the women too...

No comments: