Monday, May 28, 2007

Jar of hearts

I'm not doing anything--relaxing on the beach--and I'm getting restless. Plus it's cloudy so not even good for catching rays. And I just don't know what I'm going to do. I'm on vacation for me. To see all sorts of cool things and open my eyes and heart to the world. I want to be able to concentrate on me, my future, but I always end up worrying about some guy. It's frustrating. As though the pull of my heart overwhelms my entire body. And it's only an illusion anyway. I want to pull out my heart, like the scary guy from Temple of Doom tries to do to Indy, and put it in a jar. That way it's separate and I can see what's happening with it.

So I've still gotta do SCUBA and skydiving. SCUBA I can work out here, but skydiving has to wait for Santiago. And everyone's telling me how amazing Buenos Aires is, so I'll have to add that in for good measure. I like being here in Iquique but I don't feel like I belong here. Not sure my destiny lies in Chilé. Not that I have a clue where it does lie but I don't think it's here.

1 comment:

Sockmonkee said...

I'll vote for the big ATL!