Thursday, June 21, 2007

Have I mentioned lately that I love this life?!?

I just met Cameron from Australia on the terrace. Here's how it went.

I was sunbathing. Yes. In winter. Today is actually the first day of winter here. But it-s just gorgeous out and I wanted to get all the South American sun I could. So it grew a touch cold. I dressed and walked over to chat with Cameron. He was playing the guitar. Drinking water con gas, which I didn't intend to buy...I like my water flat...he also had wter with gas, which he hates too and also didn-t mean to buy...funny. So drinking it, I spilled it down my front. Twice. Nice. Dribble. Then I belched. Also twice. Damn gassy water. Then a bird shit on me. And talk about aim. It went down my shirt somehow and hit me in the boob.

Can someone buy a lottery ticket for me today?!?