Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The norm

I went through my passport this morning--I'm scheduled to fly to Buenos Aires, Argentina today at 4pm--and thought someone had snatched $60 from inside my passport. Freaked me out! It took a while to figure out but I realized that I had used it back in Ecuador. Wow. That was some months ago...

So, people, I think I'm high-strung. Don't all object at once...honestly, I'm not so good at relaxing. I gotta take up yoga or find some sort of meditation because, let's face it. I am a busy-body. For example, last night we all went out dancing and I couldn't stay downstairs and just dance with the French girls. I kept moving from floor to floor, unable to stay in one spot. It's all good. I just wanted to hear music, so when the song changed to something I didn't like, I changed too. The top floor of the club was gay and pop music. The middle floor was mixed, the bottom floor too, but more straight than gay. So I was happiest on the middle floor dancing like a queen among Chilean queens. YES! But I gotta work on chillin out. I don't sleep a lot. Some travelers consistently get up at noon. Or later. Not this hussy. I've had 2 days since traveling, maybe 3, where I've gotten up past noon. I think I'm abnormal.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBECCA! I love you, sista!

1 comment:

Sockmonkee said...

you can relax at the beach this August with your extended family!
We stuff you so full of good food and drinks its hard to move much anyway ;)
Thanks for the b-day greetings. We missed ya at the partys.