Saturday, May 30, 2009

Triple mint

"It's like Eskimo fairies blowing on my nether regions!" That's what Sean thinks of my triple mint soap. I think I've mentioned them before, Copa Soaps. I packed three bars, saving the triple mint best for last! I'm not fond of sharing soaps with people, really. Or tooth brushes. But on occasion, it does happen. Anyway, Sean was smitten. Go 'head, Copa.

I'm getting away from Hoi An easy. I only bought one jacket and one dress. We had planned to spend the day at China beach. Raining and gross, we took to the tailors. I guess no one will have these two new additions to my wardrobe in New York, right? And I'm flying out of the Danang airport tonight. Good bye, sleeper buses!

Just before we loaded into the taxi, Sean and Chen (one of our Israeli counterparts) jammed out. She plays guitar. Our going away song was "Leaving on a Jet Plane." I cried.

1 comment:

Ann Chisnell said...

Hi from your 'cousin' in Virginia! I loved the July 4th picture. You look so much like your dad! Cutter is heading off to EMU in Harrisonburg in Aug. School starts for me in about two weeks...boo. Mom and dad doing fine. Hope all is well with you and your travels. Such stories to tell! Love, Ann