Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fingers and toes

I made breakfast for the family this morning. Nothing too wild, eggs, bread, coffee, hot chocolate. They showed me how to make aqua panela. It's basically sugar water. Panela is sort of like caramel but hard, from the cane. You're supposed to drink it with lime but I forgot it at the store. Typical.

Yesterday I got a stomach ache on the way up to Montserrate. It has carried over into today so I'm not exactly ripe to do much of anything. I'm afraid I got food poisoning or e coli, heaven forbid. It could be the change in environment, the water? I haven't been drinking it, but everything I've eaten has most likely been cooked or washed in it...hmm. Not sure, but I hope it passes. I've been willing it in my mind to leave me be. That whole mind over matter thing, hope it works.

Lina painted my finger and toenails today. They're now lavendar with a french manicure and flowers. Tan linda!

No comments: