Monday, March 19, 2007

Misunderstood

So earlier today someone yelled ¨hanky panky¨ at the Germans. How do I explain that one? And there is another man, I think he may have a screw loose, who keeps yelling ¨Osama Bin Laden¨ at them as well. Fredo (left) got aggravated today and told the guy that they aren´t Americans. I´m not sure why he´s yelling anyway or what the point is. Maybe he´s trying to get a rise out of people he thinks are Americans?

The cockroaches are huge here! The size of my pinky. And for those of you who don´t know, I have some big hands. Once walking with 2 friends in NYC, we passed a theatre that had a small walk of fame. I tried Lily Tomlin´s handprints and those of other actors of lesser fame, and lastly Dom DeLuise´s. Much to my horror, it was a perfect fit!

2 comments:

Sockmonkee said...

Dom was a short man and in fact had small hands himself so dont sweat it girl!
Watch out for those crazy ( and maybe stinky??!!) Germans!!!
And dont do anything crazy in Coloumbia..Id hate for you to end up in a Coloumbian jail. I hear they arent pretty.
Where are you off to next?

Elena Lino said...

Amiga..
te deseo lo mejor sabe me gustaria saber ingles para saber paso a paso de ti ..
Recuerdate de mi....
escribeme...
e enviame tu correo..