Friday, March 30, 2007

Random Rocky

Last night, I dreamt that I had to do a project for Ms. Woodruff, my elemetary school P.E. teacher. She was petite but looked like she packed one hell of a punch. If you got on her bad side, your only hope was to be able to make her laugh. By any means necessary. Once she cracked a smile, in the clear. In the dream I had to construct a paper mache Rocky. Enter theme song music...yep, the top of the steps and all. In my dream it was a decoupage Rocky, whatever the hell that stuff is...

Is there a new Rocky out or something? Someone help a girl out!

1 comment:

Sockmonkee said...

Yes a new Rocky came out...old Rock was doing his thing again, accept hes a bit more wrinkled and a lot more plastic surgery. Kind of strange and sad to see people trying so hard to hold on to their youth. They end up looking like monsters. Your paper mache model would probably have looked a lot like him now!!!